Netgear provides several products with multiple features that users like the most. If you also use a Netgear network device like a router and want to get the advantages of a Netgear router then you need to access routerlogin.net. With the help of routerlogin.net, you can easily manage and configure the setting of your router according to your comfort. Today, in this post we are going to tell you about the most important concept related to the Netgear router which is how to change the credentials of routerlogin.net.
Therefore, we highly suggest you read that post right now if you want to change the router settings.
Well, to change the credentials of routerlogin.net you need to get access to it. And there are many methods by which you get the access. So, first, we want to tell you about the foremost way to get access to the router login page along with vital needs.
Before you perform the Netgear router login process, you will need to get ready some vital equipment because this preparation will avoid the chances of error.
- Quality Ethernet cable.
- High-Speed internet connection
- Constant power supply
- Default credential
- Default web address and IP address
Thus, these are the important things that you need to prepare first when you going to perform the routerlogin.net setup. Moreover, if you do not remember your default username and password then you can take the help of the Netgear user manual where you get the default credentials.
Now, start the process of accessing the routerlogin.net setup wizard. To know more you need to read the next section where we elaborate the all the influencing points related to the process.
You can get access to your router through two different methods that are a manual method and a Nighthawk application. These two methods are the most preferable methods by Netgear users because, with the assistance of these methods, users do not face problems. If you also want to use these methods to get access to the router then you need to perform the below-mentioned steps carefully.
- First, you need to unbox your router
- Give the constant power supply to the Netgear router and press the turn-on button.
- Connect both devices Netgear router and host modem wirelessly or via Ethernet cable.
- Once you make the strong connection then you need to switch on your computer or laptop.
- Launch the updated web browser.
- Put the default web address into the address bar.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now, a router login page will appear on the screen.
- Put the default credentials into the given fields.
- Click the login button.
- Thereafter, you will see the dashboard of your Netgear router.
Thus, these are the steps that you need to perform to get access to the Netgear router via web address.
You can also use the Nighthawk application to get access to the router login page. If you already have the Netgear Nighthawk app on your mobile phone then well and good, if not. Then you need to download it first on your device with the help of the application store of your device. After downloading the application you need to perform outlined steps:
- Install the application successfully on your phone.
- Create the account in the app by giving the asked details.
- Now, you will enter the dashboard of your router.
Thus, these are the steps that you need to perform to get router access through the Nighthawk app. Now let’s learn how you can change the login information of routerlogin.net.
Change the Login Information of the Router
As we already mentioned to change the login information of the Netgear router you need to get access to your router. Once you log into the router page you just need to perform some simple steps. All the steps are outlined below:
- Go to the Advance setting.
- Click on the Administration option.
- Now you will see the list, where you need to click on the change password option.
- Thereafter, you landed on the change password panel, where you need to feel the old password and new password.
- Then, save the settings and click on the Apply button
Hope, now you are able to change the credentials of the Netgear router hassle-free.